Baron regular clicking sound

Robkr1208
Baron regular clicking sound

Post by Robkr1208 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:08 pm

Hi, have recently purchased the Baron and am noticing a regular clicking sound, like that old scratch on a record, when engines are powered up.
Any ideas?
I am FSX Steam on Windows 10 with a Sennheiser PC 363D Surround sound system with inline sound card. Not having this issue with any other aircraft.

Chuck Jodry
Re: Baron regular clicking sound

Post by Chuck Jodry » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:16 pm

Hello , sorry for the delay in getting back to you , I don't get to visit these forums as often as I should .

The issue you have is likely a recording fault , can you specify the position you hear it in , VC or Exterior and if from the front only .

We are in the process of updating the installers and will be able to track down the glitch I should imagine .

Many Thanks for your patience, we will get it resolved in the least possible delay .

Best CJ

Robkr1208

Post by Robkr1208 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:04 pm

Hi CJ,

Seems to be when in the cockpit and most noticeable in the cruise. Can't detect it externally.

Thanks,
Rob

B747F

Post by B747F » Thu May 10, 2018 3:56 pm

Chuck Jodry wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:16 pm
Hello , sorry for the delay in getting back to you , I don't get to visit these forums as often as I should .

The issue you have is likely a recording fault , can you specify the position you hear it in , VC or Exterior and if from the front only .

We are in the process of updating the installers and will be able to track down the glitch I should imagine .

Many Thanks for your patience, we will get it resolved in the least possible delay .

Best CJ
I hear a pop sound on loop with engines running at idle power on the ground in the virtual cockpit using ChasePlane. p3d4.2

geloxo

Post by geloxo » Sat Oct 05, 2019 2:41 pm

I have noticed that sound loop too. It´s related to the engines sounds in cockpit view only. I isolated all systems one by one to try to locate the source, and it´s not the pumps, nor the propellers, nor any other thing. Just the engines sound loop, and it´s not dependent on the rpm setting. You notice it at the end of the sound sample everytime.

Running latest installer and P3d v4.5 on Windows 10 64bit.

Please try to address it to future patches, as it´s really annoying.

Cheers

Return to “B-55 Support Forum”