Product Purchase Not Needed To Join Forums!

All the new and coolest stuff that we're working on!
Roadburner440
Product Purchase Not Needed To Join Forums!

Post by Roadburner440 » Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:02 am

Good evening all. Before I head to bead I just wanted to take a few minutes to note that you do not have to purchase a Milviz product to join our forums! I have recieved a few e-mails todays and people indicated that they had to purchase a product to gain forum support. You only need to purchase the T-38A in order to access the support forums (and only that requires your confirmation number so I can check it against the sales data). I will be more than happy to set anybody up with a forum account who wants one so you can post/converse on our boards. In fact we welcome any and everyone to join. The only reason there is no registration link on our forums is because of the really bad spamming that went on here awhile ago (reference posts in the main news area). Getting a forum account is as easy as dropping me an e-mail at Roadburner440@milviz.com with your desired account name, and either that same day or the next day you will get an e-mail with your account info. Thanks everyone for your interest, and it is never our intent to deny non-Milviz customers forum access, and we apologize if there has been any sort of misunderstanding. I just thought we were clear in the original e-mails why the board is set up the way it is. Again thank you all for your understanding, and we look forward to assisting you.

Return to “Work In Progress”