No Instrument Lights

Mojo
Re: No Instrument Lights

Post by Mojo » Sun Feb 16, 2020 6:05 pm

Installer 200130 does not fix the interior lighting problem.

Mojo

Post by Mojo » Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:05 am

Any Ideas SUPPORT?

Mojo

Post by Mojo » Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:05 pm

Could this be the nightlighting folder configuration file causing the problem? The textures are B,C,G. The cfg has PanelT?

Mojo

Post by Mojo » Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:25 pm

I understand we all have day jobs, families, and more important responsibilities than flight sim, however, could I get a little support? Can you please verify the latest installer is in place. I have the original purchase email link, another link at the top of this forum, and customer downloads. I have tried all three. I have tried the patch models and the result is the same no instrument lights, lighting knob turns but does nothing, the GTN750/650 bezel only lights up. I have selected all combinations with the MVAMS, no change. I am using a stock Alienware X51 R2 3.4Ghz, 16G ram, GTX 970. Is it Dell computers this product has a problem with or is this a P3D4.5 lighting issue?

doodlebug

Post by doodlebug » Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:12 pm

If you open task manager when the sim is running do you see the lighting service?

Mojo

Post by Mojo » Wed Mar 04, 2020 4:56 am

Yes, Milviz Lighting Service is running 0.1% CPU, 86MB Memory

doodlebug

Post by doodlebug » Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:18 pm

Can you try applying this fix as this will determine if there is still a problem with the installer:
viewtopic.php?f=230&t=11646#p95890
Let us know if this fixes the issue.

jerome.dietsch

Post by jerome.dietsch » Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:01 pm

Hi,

I have the same problem noi instruments lights working except around the GPS, I have tried your Milviz_MD_530/Model and Model.PONT patch but it doesn't work. With the patch the knob to adjust light intensity doesn't turn! Without the patch the knob turn but no lights!
I add optional force trim doesn't work at all whatever the joystick button i assigned in AMS!
To finish, if i select my Flight1 GTN750 addon in AMS, the GPS freeze very quickly after a few minutes of flight if i zoom in or out in the GTN Map! It was the same problem with the Old no PBR version! I add than when you zoom the GTN750 map it zoom the cockpit too which is very unconfortable!
I am very very disapppointed to buy this PBR update, it seems yoou changed the exterior aspect but that's all!

Waiting for your answer

Regards

Chuck Jodry

Post by Chuck Jodry » Tue Mar 10, 2020 3:56 pm

Jerome , We are looking into where the source of the lighting issue , its complicated and more so in v4.5

The issue with the F1 addon freezing up after a time sounds like a memory bleed issue in its codebase more than anything else but its not something MV can influence or has influence over , having its config tool check its setup and any updates offered installed might resolve that issue.

Best CJ

jerome.dietsch

Post by jerome.dietsch » Tue Mar 10, 2020 7:05 pm

The GTN750 freeze problem is only present with the MD530 never with other planes so i doubt it is a GTN problem and much more a MD530 Problem!
It was the same with the no PBR version!
How about the Trim problem which doesn't work at all?
For the lighting pb i note you are going to resolve it!

Waiting for your answer

Regards

jerome.dietsch

Post by jerome.dietsch » Mon Mar 16, 2020 8:49 am

Hi,

Could i have an answer to my last question about the force trim and the GTN freeze!!

Regards

Eric Bakker

Post by Eric Bakker » Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:15 pm

Hi Jerome,

I had also the Force Trim problem, and the solution is to set the controller input to DirectInput instead of RawInput.
Options-Control Other menu

http://www.milviz.com/forum/viewtopic.p ... rim#p88411

jerome.dietsch

Post by jerome.dietsch » Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:03 pm

Hi Eric,

Thanks a lot that was the solution, it works now, Milviz could mention it in the MD530F manuel!
I hope milviz will answer to the GTN750 Freeze problem because i am sure this pb is related to the MD530 ans is not a GTN750 problem because i never freeze GTN with other planes! Waiting for the instruments lights too, the product is saled for P3DV4 so the lights should work like the GTN too...

Best regards

Eric Bakker
Force Trim and GTN750

Post by Eric Bakker » Sat Mar 21, 2020 10:54 am

jerome.dietsch wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:03 pm
Thanks a lot that was the solution, it works now, Milviz could mention it in the MD530F manuel!
I hope milviz will answer to the GTN750 Freeze problem because i am sure this pb is related to the MD530 ans is not a GTN750 problem because i never freeze GTN with other planes! Waiting for the instruments lights too, the product is saled for P3DV4 so the lights should work like the GTN too...
Hi Jerome,

I am glad that the Force Trim issue is solved, and I agree that this should be better mentioned by Milviz.

As for the freezing problem you have with the GTN750, I did a little test, and found no problem. I loaded at Schiphol the MD530F Black Magic with all extra's and the GTN750, and did a flight over Amsterdam to the IJsselmeer and back to Schiphol, it took about 20 minutes. The GTN750 worked perfectly and did not freeze. I use Orbx TE Netherlands, which is a bit heavy on performance and memory, but no problems.
I wonder if you have the freezing as well when you fly on a scenery that is easy on memory? Did you try a P3D default scenery?

You mentioned that zooming in the map on of the GTN750 will also zoom the cockpit, and I do not have that. Zooming works perfectly with the mouse or the buttons on the GTN750. Could it be something in your setup, are there other tools like chaseplane or FSUIPC that you use? I have both by the way.

Chuck Jodry mentioned that they are looking into the instrument lighting issue, let's hope Milviz comes with a patch soon.

jerome.dietsch

Post by jerome.dietsch » Sat Mar 21, 2020 6:28 pm

Hi Eric,

Thanks a lot for your answer, so yes i use Chaseplane and FSUIPC unregisted, the problem happen too with a P3D default scenery which is easy on memory. I am going to look if the problem come from Chaseplane set up regards to the fact that zooming in the map on of the GTN750 will also zoom the cockpit..May be that's why it freezes the GTN but i don't understand why it never happen with other planes equiped with GTN750...

Return to “MD530F PBR”