altimeter

Lewicide
altimeter

Post by Lewicide » Sat Nov 30, 2019 10:07 am

The main altimeter only shows hands at the 12 and 6 o clock position
it instantly flips between these two positions and does not move around the dial

Any ideas ?

Cheers

Chuck Jodry
Re: altimeter

Post by Chuck Jodry » Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:00 pm

Tested and cant replicate the issue , there is only a 100 foot needle on the unit , I presume the drums are rotating their correct altitude .

I can only make a guess that you are using a weather generating program of some type , if so deactivate to test , the platform used I cant guess , P3D , FSXSE .

A bit more information is needed to investigate further if a WX program isn't involved , its the first time this issue has been mentioned.

Best CJ

Lewicide

Post by Lewicide » Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:52 am

No weather generating program used
No WX radar used drums rotate, everything else seems to work fine
Installed in FSX so not supported, just thought someone may have had an idea :)

cheers

sk.ellenberger

Post by sk.ellenberger » Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:58 pm

Greate plane...running it with FSX & accel. I exspected some issue due to the simulator version and it was clear for me that it is not supported. I already have a work arround to shut off the engine since the latch can't be clicked with the mouse. Instead I use the fuel valve. It's also fine with me that parts of the cockpit light is already on when I start the aircraft in cold & dark mode.
But in regards to the upper altimeter I have the same issue (only flipping between 6 and 12 o'clock position). The altimeter below is working correctly. I can't solve it. Therefore, I would like to ask if anybody has a hint or can explain how to exchange the position of the altimeter in the cockpit that the one which workes is in the upper position.
Thank's for Help.
Regards....

Return to “Pilatus PC-6 (FSX) Support Forum”