Need to reset my PC-6 activations. [Resolved]

kevin_firth
Re: Need to reset my PC-6 activations.

Post by kevin_firth » Tue Feb 02, 2021 9:15 am

Slayer wrote:
Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:40 pm
I tried in V5 with updated TG and RL but get DXGI errors, ran out of memory as I only have a 1080. Probably one of the reasons a quick compatibility patch wasn't released among other things. I would be curious to know of any other issues you guys that are using it in V5 run in to.
I've flown it quite a while and not encountered any noticeable issues, albeit I haven't tested every system exhaustively (Ie autopilot)

Slick9
Re: Need to reset my PC-6 activations.

Post by Slick9 » Wed Feb 03, 2021 9:47 pm

i've been hand flying in the bush for the last few days, so Vram has not been an issue for me thus far.

jefurche
Re: Need to reset my PC-6 activations. [Resolved]

Post by jefurche » Sat Aug 14, 2021 8:06 pm

Hello All, sorry for posting here, but don't want to open a new thread for a subject that has already its own topic here

I also ran out of activations, the first attempt to install since the last activation was made in another computer that has been already formatted.
image.png
out of activations
image.png (4.68 MiB) Viewed 680 times

Slayer
Re: Need to reset my PC-6 activations. [Resolved]

Post by Slayer » Sun Aug 15, 2021 4:41 pm

jefurche wrote:
Sat Aug 14, 2021 8:06 pm
Hello All, sorry for posting here, but don't want to open a new thread for a subject that has already its own topic here

I also ran out of activations, the first attempt to install since the last activation was made in another computer that has been already formatted.

image.png
Can you email your order number to steve@milviz.com? I can't seem to locate your order.

Return to “Pilatus PC-6 Support Forum”