The Dreaded Reached Your Activation Limit Message

iflygary
The Dreaded Reached Your Activation Limit Message

Post by iflygary » Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:43 pm

I'm really perplexed as to why I'm once again getting this message. I did a complete reinstall of P3DV4.5. I got annoyed with the instability of V5 so I decided to go back to V4. Upon doing so, when I attempted to install the Porter, I got the message that my activation limit had been reached. I emailed support and was able to have my activation reset. I flew the Porter for two days and everything worked just fine. After having the activation reset, the only change I made to the Porter was to add a repaint. Now I'm getting the error message once again. Any ideas as to why this is happening??? I'm down to only 2 downloads of the product remaining and I don't know what to do.

Gary

Slayer
Re: The Dreaded Reached Your Activation Limit Message

Post by Slayer » Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:55 pm

Hi Gary , we are investigating the issue. Thanks for your patience.

Don't worry about activations as we can reset again if needed. I don't think your download is corrupted so there is probably no need to keep downloading the same file.

Do you loose activations without installing additional liveries?

iflygary

Post by iflygary » Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:22 am

Hi Steve,

Thanks for the reply. I will give you more information that may help. On Wednesday July 29, Osh reset my activation. At that point the installation worked flawlessly and I added 4 repaints. It was operating just fine until Saturday morning after I added yet another repaint. I'm not sure if the repaint had anything to do with it( I'm doubtful) but when I fired up the sim and chose the Porter I got the message that I had reached my activation limit. I attempted to download and install the Porter again with a fresh install and the message is still present.

Gary

Turbofandude

Post by Turbofandude » Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:58 pm

Gary,

We have made some changes to our backend here that may flush out a few issues. Can you DM me your activation code?

iflygary

Post by iflygary » Thu Aug 20, 2020 10:08 pm

Hi guys,

Unfortunately I 'm back. After about two weeks of flying with no issues, I am once again getting this error message again. :cry:

Turbofandude

Post by Turbofandude » Fri Aug 21, 2020 9:58 am

You should be all set now, sorry about that!

Return to “Pilatus PC-6 Support Forum”