PC-6 does not accept activation after I installed it.

jean-michel.delahaie
Re: PC-6 does not accept activation after I installed it.

Post by jean-michel.delahaie » Fri Apr 03, 2020 5:42 pm

pc6 installed by ftx center
windows up to date
Everything ok compared to the forum
still not working ??
JM

Turbofandude

Post by Turbofandude » Fri Apr 03, 2020 5:57 pm

That string you posted was not a serial key.

BPrimov

Post by BPrimov » Sun Sep 12, 2021 3:15 am

I have a similar problem.
I just purchased the Porter PC-6 from Milviz.
I am running P3D 4.5 on a Win10 with ORBX installed and running under Administrative rights. For the Porter I used a standard default installation on C drive.
The Porter appeared on the screen and then the P3D locked. After 10 seconds the sound stopped and the P3D shut down without any message.
After removing the aircraft and reinstalling it I was able fly the Amphibian once for around 30 minutes.
Again I am not able to start it back. After choosing the aircraft, it appears for around 10 seconds with locked simulator and then shuts down without any message.
I checked the mvpc6.ini file existence and verified the activation number.
Any help will be appreciated!
I have other Milviz aircrafts and this is my first problem with your aircrafts.

Regards Ben
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Intel i9-9900K, 64GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti

Slayer

Post by Slayer » Sun Sep 12, 2021 6:56 pm

BPrimov wrote:
Sun Sep 12, 2021 3:15 am
I have a similar problem.
I just purchased the Porter PC-6 from Milviz.
I am running P3D 4.5 on a Win10 with ORBX installed and running under Administrative rights. For the Porter I used a standard default installation on C drive.
The Porter appeared on the screen and then the P3D locked. After 10 seconds the sound stopped and the P3D shut down without any message.
After removing the aircraft and reinstalling it I was able fly the Amphibian once for around 30 minutes.
Again I am not able to start it back. After choosing the aircraft, it appears for around 10 seconds with locked simulator and then shuts down without any message.
I checked the mvpc6.ini file existence and verified the activation number.
Any help will be appreciated!
I have other Milviz aircrafts and this is my first problem with your aircrafts.

Regards Ben
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Intel i9-9900K, 64GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti
I just verified your key is valid and still has activations. Please make sure there are no extra spaces when you put in the key. I suggest copy paste from your sendowl email. Also make sure your simulator directory and MVAMS directory are exclude from virus scans.

If that fails then it's likely not a activation issue but a P3D issue. Typically in these cases it is from upgrading the simulator multiple times or not installing all the updates (IE content) Please start a new thread if you can't get it working. This is a rather old thread.

Return to “Pilatus PC-6 Support Forum”