MVAMS Module Error with MD530F PBR, KA350i V1.2.0, cannot access my downloads

Post your support request in the sub-forum that corresponds to your product
deangelo.dotson1
MVAMS Module Error with MD530F PBR, KA350i V1.2.0, cannot access my downloads

Post by deangelo.dotson1 » Tue Jul 26, 2022 4:41 pm

So, here's my issues. First and foremost. I had issues with the MVAMS module and the MD530F PBR, which forced me to buy the product all over again. I just bit the bullet and purchased the MD530 for a second time. However, I still cannot get the MVAMS to work with the MD530F even after submitting a support ticket. I just gave up on it. Now the issue is this. This morning I wanted to fly the KA350i that I had purchased, but I get an error that says it's not registered. So, I uninstalled the product, re-install the product, and attempted to access my serial numbers on the MILVIZ web page "access your downloads" link and guess what? I don't even exist there anymore. What happened? I l entered my email, and password, and I keep getting an error that its invalid login credentials. Thats nonsense. So, I clicked the "forgot password" link which is supposed to send a link to my email to reset my password. But guess what? the email never came. After numerous attempts, and yes, I did check my spam and junk folder for the email, but it's not there. I'm not going to buy the same product over and over and over and over again just because you all can't get this right! Fix this!

Slayer
Re: MVAMS Module Error with MD530F PBR, KA350i V1.2.0, cannot access my downloads

Post by Slayer » Tue Jul 26, 2022 10:27 pm

Sorry for your issues. You posted a lot to unpack with 1 response.

I answered you last post in the MD530F PBR forum in April and you never replied so I assumed it was solved.

With the KA you may have installed or changed something to cause a validation check on the product key and ran out of activations. No amount of reinstalls will fix that. I just have to reset your key on my end. I will look up your order, resend the purchase emails so you have a download link and key. I suggest you save the email for just this case.

Regarding the website.

If you look at the top here there is one link for purchases prior to May 2021 and one for after. If you use the wrong link you will see nothing.

https://milviz.com/flight/downloads.php

PS: I cannot find an order for your KA - are you sure it was purchased through us not Orbx or somewhere else or possibly using an different email ?

Return to “Support Forums”