Run out of activations

Post your support request in the sub-forum that corresponds to your product
addman_83
Run out of activations

Post by addman_83 » Wed Apr 28, 2021 1:36 pm

Hello! I seem to have run out of activations for my PC-6 P3D edition, could you please reset them?

Best regards/Andreas

Slayer
Re: Run out of activations

Post by Slayer » Wed Apr 28, 2021 3:23 pm

The quickest way to get your activations reset is to email info@milviz.com with your details. Osh can get you reset.

doodlebug

Post by doodlebug » Fri May 28, 2021 7:54 pm

If you include your key number in the email it will speed things up as i won't have to look you up in the system

Skywolf

Post by Skywolf » Sun Dec 26, 2021 7:08 pm

I also ran out of activations. I just sent an email requesting a reset.

Is there a way I can deactivate the license that way I don't have to send email requests? Having VRam issues with the latest build of P3Dv5.hf1-Lighting Hotfix Release. Tweaking P3D and I had to uninstall/reinstall it.

Thank you

Slayer

Post by Slayer » Mon Dec 27, 2021 12:48 pm

Email with your product key is the quickest way to get a reset. There is no way to deactivate.

steforna

Post by steforna » Mon Jan 17, 2022 7:55 pm

Hi I wrote an email too since i finished a flight with the king air, and after one hour i tried to make another one without being able to start it (not corrected activated - not valid). I've tried to unistall-reinstall without sucess since during the new setup it said that the product key isn't valid.
Could you please guys have a look (the email contains the product key as per email sent after the purchase).

Thanks!

Slayer

Post by Slayer » Mon Jan 17, 2022 10:28 pm

Handled via email.

steforna

Post by steforna » Sat Jan 22, 2022 10:04 pm

Slayer wrote:
Mon Jan 17, 2022 10:28 pm
Handled via email.
Thanks for your kind reply.
The plane worked great for 5 days on which I've made 7 flights. I've just ended my last one, and when i reopened the sim to start a further one, the error is back again (no activation or error in activation). It's very strange. I didn't do nothing from my side (new set-up or similar).
I've written a further email, hope you guys can sort it out (it's the second block in less then a week and it never happened)

Cheers

UPDATE
After a PC Restart, the plane worked again without doing nothing. Is there any maximum amount of flights which can be done in a session?
Cheers

Slayer

Post by Slayer » Mon Jan 24, 2022 9:44 pm

steforna wrote:
Sat Jan 22, 2022 10:04 pm
Slayer wrote:
Mon Jan 17, 2022 10:28 pm
Handled via email.
Thanks for your kind reply.
The plane worked great for 5 days on which I've made 7 flights. I've just ended my last one, and when i reopened the sim to start a further one, the error is back again (no activation or error in activation). It's very strange. I didn't do nothing from my side (new set-up or similar).
I've written a further email, hope you guys can sort it out (it's the second block in less then a week and it never happened)

Cheers

UPDATE
After a PC Restart, the plane worked again without doing nothing. Is there any maximum amount of flights which can be done in a session?
Cheers
No limit but sometimes VPN , firewalls and antivirus can cause activation troubles.

Return to “Support Forums”