PFPX profile for King Air 350

Post your support request in the sub-forum that corresponds to your product
spencer.hoefer
PFPX profile for King Air 350

Post by spencer.hoefer » Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:57 am

Does anyone know of a PFPX profile available for the King Air? I tried using the one on Simbrief, but the fuel burn seems to be way off. Also it marks a lot of routes "exceeds max range" when they aren't.

ccmh15
Re: PFPX profile for King Air 350

Post by ccmh15 » Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:26 am

Hello Spencer,

the current B350 performance profile is still work in progress, so far I did only implement "Best-Rate-Climb", "Max Speed Cruise" and a "Normal" Descent, all for ISA. See also this thread in the K.A.350 Support Forum: http://www.milviz.com/forum/viewtopic.p ... 158#p99865

The profiles mentioned above are already very accurate when flying with the appropriate power settings. If you have a SimBrief OFP that really is showing wrong fuel calculations, please send me the PDF via PM, and I'll be happy to have a look into this.

Cheers!
Chris

spencer.hoefer

Post by spencer.hoefer » Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:07 pm

Awesome, thanks for the info!

CS-TMT

Post by CS-TMT » Sun Jan 24, 2021 6:39 am

I'm using the one on Airline Performance (requires yearly subscription to access that profile), which is designed for Carenado's KA350i, however it fitted me completely to the Milviz's one.
Today I did a flight between LPPT-LPMA, ending up with only 30lb less than expected (but still within the calculated 72lb contingency), probably due to the slightly bigger trip, as the plan was sending me to rwy 23 and I landed on rwy 05, which is on the opposite side of the airport related to where I was coming from. I took as well 9 minutes more than expected, so this may be corresponding to those 30lb less. So I think it is very accurate to the Milviz model as well.

Return to “Support Forums”