=JLP=
Re: Led indicators and ADF

Post by =JLP= » Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:27 am

N4GIX wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:34 pm
=JLP= wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:15 am
Thank you for the answer..
My understanding is that there is no solution if I want to use the "classic" radio stack. I'm disapointed. I would be good to have a demo version prior to purchasing...(My two cents).
Well, we certainly don't want you to be disappointed, so I spent some more time investigating this and have found a way to legally engineer a solution for this specific problem. You see, I cannot modify any of the Microsoft "gauges" legally, but I can modify any of the Milviz files. Specifically, I have made a tiny modification to our "Console" files that will establish a connection to the ADF needle for any other ADF radio when using the "Free Radio" panel options.

Unzip the attached files into your sim's ..\SimObjects\Airplanes\MV_C310R\panel\Console folder and overwrite the existing files:
Console.zip
Thx N4GIX

I t understand that you can't modify the MS Gauges legally...

Thank for your time and for the "patch"...

I feel less disappointed .... :lol:

Once again, thank you. Not only for me but for all the users. The main goal of my requests is to help improve a very nice product. Every user configuration is different.

Regards.

Jean-luc

=JLP=
Re: Led indicators and ADF

Post by =JLP= » Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:43 am

N4GIX wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:34 pm
........Unzip the attached files into your sim's ..\SimObjects\Airplanes\MV_C310R\panel\Console folder and overwrite the existing files:
Console.zip

It works for me. My ADF needle is working as intended when applying you "patch".

Thank you

Regards

Jean-luc

Return to “310 Redux Support Forum”