DHC T3 HRESULTS Error

Eagle Spirit
DHC T3 HRESULTS Error

Post by Eagle Spirit » Sun Mar 01, 2020 7:58 pm

Hi Osh,

I hope all is well with ya'll.

I made this purchase from a few days ago and have continuing issues with it. I suspect a corrupted download, as I cannot find a reason for it on the web. I'm submitting this to you as a matter of record. I am going to purchase her from your site, and if the same issue occurs, you will have been made aware. Below my support ticket to Just Flight. Anyone knowledgeable regarding the issue?

REFUND REQUEST!
I will purchase directly from MilViz

I have uninstalled / reinstalled two times and continue to get this message, ten windows stacked one upon each other.

"Real light initialization / HRESULTS error occurred while loading texture. File not found"

This only happens with this AC, no matter what airport location. No other add-on AC or P3D v4.5 AC has this behavior.

Please issue a refund.

Regards, Scott

Eagle Spirit
Re: DHC T3 HRESULTS Error

Post by Eagle Spirit » Mon Mar 02, 2020 12:45 pm

OK Osh,

Went to the Otter forum, read all six pages of Real Light complaints, and not at all happy! This has been an issue for sometime, and Real Light and Milviz have still not fixed the issue.

I purchased this AC not aware of the existing issue, and now your support staff expects me to go through files and edit them? I'm not going to go through that process. It's the job of Real Light And Milviz to fix the issue, not me! It was not my intention to purchase a faulty product from Milviz!

Milviz continues to sell knowing of the DHC-3T Turbo Otter issue. The brings up the question of ethics!

I am going to uninstall the DHC-3T Turbo Otter otter immediately after sending this email to you and to Just Flight.

I am requesting a REFUND ​​from Milviz and Just Flight Simulations. Milviz can be assured that non of there products will be installed on any simulator I flight!

Responding to the support ticket I opened yesterday, Just Flight just sent me a notice of refund to my PayPal account, before receiving this email.

Regards, Col. Scott Gordon Mitchell USMC

Return to “DHC-2 Beaver Support Forum”