Using HTrim Utility ?

FlyingJB
Using HTrim Utility ?

Post by FlyingJB » Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:17 pm

Hello all...

I use the HTrim trimming feature for all my helicopters and it works great. I tried adding it to the UH1 but I am having a problem where it if I add it to my panel cfgs on the UH1, my cyclic and rudders do not work at all. My collective works fine. I am using the Saitek Pro Fight Yoke system and Saitek rudder pedals.

If I remove HTrim from the panel cfg it works fine but the Force Trim does not seem to work when I press an assigned button.

Any ideas what might be going on here ?

Thanks for hel...JB

JonathanBleeker
Re: Using HTrim Utility ?

Post by JonathanBleeker » Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:35 pm

external control software isn't likely to play along with our custom flight control systems.

FlyingJB

Post by FlyingJB » Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:09 pm

Tks for the Reply JB

How do you get the Force Trim to work ? I switched on the sitch on the console...when the helicopter is nose down or up...I pull the yoke up or down the level the helo...then press my FT button...but the helo keeps going up or down.

Any clues ? Tks...the other JB

JonathanBleeker

Post by JonathanBleeker » Sun Nov 10, 2019 4:05 pm

You assigned the force trim in the MVAMS? For both the UH-1H and UH-1C?

FlyingJB

Post by FlyingJB » Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:13 pm

Yes...I have assigned it in MVAMS. I have just noticed that anything that I assign in MVAMS is not showing up in hell e.g. I pick the Milviz GPS and it does not show up in center console or adding co pilot figures. It looks like MVAMS is not updating my helo.

Any ideas why not ?

Tks JB

Return to “UH1 Redux Support Forum”