Cargo version with no windows.

Find out more before you buy, or chat to other 737 pilots!
(No support requests please)
DrStrangepool
Cargo version with no windows.

Post by DrStrangepool » Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:08 am

Is there a way to achieve that(cargo with no windows) with the current model? If not, are there any plans to release a model like that?

While I'm at it, I want o take tfleck01's suggestion and make it my own and ask if it is possible to release a V2 of some sort, with an updated model and easier UV map for repaint. I'll gladly pay for it. Because this plane is a huge joy to fly, and the cockpit is amazing. One of the best ones I've ever seen!
:lol:

tfleck01's comment: http://milviz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f ... 193#p36193

N4GIX
Re: Cargo version with no windows.

Post by N4GIX » Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:48 pm

Unfortunately for you, it is not possible to remove the modeled windows. :|

As for the model itself, it is a model of a specific configuration of the 737-200 COMBI (reconfigurable for cargo, cargo/pax, or pax only), that is used primarily in the northern wilderness.

DrStrangepool
Re: Cargo version with no windows.

Post by DrStrangepool » Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:04 pm

N4GIX wrote:Unfortunately for you, it is not possible to remove the modeled windows. :|

As for the model itself, it is a model of a specific configuration of the 737-200 COMBI (reconfigurable for cargo, cargo/pax, or pax only), that is used primarily in the northern wilderness.
Thanks for the reply! This plane is a joy to fly and look around in the cockpit, made me come out of retirement in repaints to do this beauty! ;)

Return to “Boeing 737-200 General Forum”