B737-200.... Milviz vs. Captain Sim

Find out more before you buy, or chat to other 737 pilots!
(No support requests please)
Firecapt32
B737-200.... Milviz vs. Captain Sim

Post by Firecapt32 » Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:21 pm

I'm looking for an honest opinion from any one that owns both the Milviz B737-200 and the Captain Sim B737-200. I own the Captain Sim version and I'm not all that satisfied with it. Would it be worth while to buy the Milviz version in it's place? If so, please give me some input on why the Milviz product is superior.

flibinite
Re: B737-200.... Milviz vs. Captain Sim

Post by flibinite » Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:02 am

I have both, including the updated CS (when you say you have the CS, I assume you have updated it?). If you are dissatisfied with the CS (and I myself am not, with the updated version - never flew the older version), you should get this one. The graphics may not be quite as sharp as CS but they're still very high quality. In fact it has a worn out feel to it which I prefer. The VC is just as functional as CS. The Milviz includes autopilot variants and options like a gravel kit that the CS doesn't. I have 100 flights in the Milviz and the only peculiarity I found was an odd pitch-up motion on liftoff. Really nice aircraft.

bbcyxe
Re: B737-200.... Milviz vs. Captain Sim

Post by bbcyxe » Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:03 am

I have both Captain Sim and Milviz 737-200s, of which is better?, I personally think that the Captain Sim version is more realistic compared to the Milviz.

The Captain Sim version is for the simmers who like to fly old-school, and has a lot more liveries to choose from.

The Milviz version is for both kinds of simmers, where there is an FMC in the Milviz.

Gotta go, sorry

Braden

Return to “Boeing 737-200 General Forum”