Pilot peripheral vision

Find out more before you buy, or chat to other Sabre pilots!
(No support requests please)
Quolo
Pilot peripheral vision

Post by Quolo » Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:26 pm

Is it possible to increase the peripheral vision of the virtual pilot? On my 16:9 screen with the bottom edge of the mirror at the top of the visible screen, I see from the fuel filter de-ice light on the left to just past the fuel pressure gauge on the right, and down to the top screws of the attitude indicator panel. I would like to see more area, realizing that this would make instruments, etc. smaller. I would like to be able to experiment with the trade offs.
Colin: MY new member apologies. My first entry was too vague for you to comment. I edited it (Peripheral vision) but apparently that doesn't trigger a new review by you, so I have entered it as a new topic. Mea Culpa.

Krazycolin
Site Admin
Re: Pilot peripheral vision

Post by Krazycolin » Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:29 pm

I am pretty sure that for this kind of thing, you can do the edit yourself... you'd have to because it's not something we'd wish to propagate to our other users.

Google is your friend in this case though maybe someone here will offer some assistance...

JonathanBleeker

Post by JonathanBleeker » Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:03 pm

zoom in/out?

Quolo

Post by Quolo » Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:19 pm

I have discovered FSX "eyepoint" which works very nicely.

JonathanBleeker

Post by JonathanBleeker » Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:47 am

Be careful about playing with it. If you move it too far back into the seat, the back face polygons of the seat will stop your clickspots from working.

Return to “North American F-86 General Forum”