Loading weapons

Find out more before you buy, or chat to other F-15E pilots!
(No support requests please)
mmurphy77
Re: Loading weapons

Post by mmurphy77 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:25 pm

Ok, thanks. I did try that previously and nothing changed. Thank you though. I'm happy I can at least fly and enjoy it.

mmurphy77
Re: Loading weapons

Post by mmurphy77 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:42 pm

mmurphy77 wrote:
Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:03 am
I have the exact problem. Initially, I couldn't even get the aircraft to load at all. Then Jonathan Bleeker mentioned a weapons.dll fix that he said would also fix some instability issues (http://www.milviz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=2326). So I uninstalled the aircraft, uploaded the dll fix, reinstalled the aircraft and VOILA, everything works beautifully - except loading stores. Oddly, I CAN get the SNIPER and LANTIRN pods to load but no weapons or tanks. I really don't care about firing the weapons I'd just like to fly with the normal loadouts. Otherwise, I LOVE flying it and I'm so glad for the weapons.dll fix!
UPDATE: I've been flying this way for over a year with no change. Today I go to fly and, lo and behold, I can load ALL weapons, tanks, etc. The ONLY thing that has changed since the last time I flew it a few weeks ago was I installed an FSUIPC module that was required for another aircraft I downloaded. So, either a coincidence, dumb luck, or the fix to the problem, but I couldn't be happier. My lack of knowledge of these things hasn't helped I'm sure but it may be worth trying for those STEAM EDITION users having the same issue(s).

Return to “McDonnell Douglas F-15C & F-15E General Forum”