JUSTFLIGHT BOXED VERSION ISSUES

Find out more before you buy, or chat to other F-15E pilots!
(No support requests please)
Grumman87
Re: JUSTFLIGHT BOXED VERSION ISSUES

Post by Grumman87 » Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:56 pm

JonathanBleeker wrote:Yep that's normal. Another thing, in order to prevent conflicts with the VRS TACPACK, install the dll available here: http://www.milviz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=2326

Jonathan thank you very much :-) I'll install it right now

LecLightning58

Post by LecLightning58 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:24 pm

I have the JustFlight boxed version of the Milviz F-15E and believe that the installed version is at only at 1.0 status.

Please advise me how I can obtain the Service Pack 1.1 for this product. I have already contacted JustFlight on this subject and they have provided a weapons fix, but no update to Service Pack 1.1 status.

I purchased the product from amazon.co.uk back in 2012 and hence have proof of purchase if needed.

doodlebug

Post by doodlebug » Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:35 pm

When I wrote to you confirming your support forum registration there should have been a link to the McDonnell Douglas F-15E Strike Eagle Support Forum.
If you follow that link and look at the top of the forum, you will see a link to the latest installer, plus the patch necessary for successful operation.

If you don't have access to the McDonnell Douglas F-15E Strike Eagle Support Forum, email me and I'll sort it.

Thanks - Osh

LecLightning58

Post by LecLightning58 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:09 pm

doodlebug wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:35 pm
When I wrote to you confirming your support forum registration there should have been a link to the McDonnell Douglas F-15E Strike Eagle Support Forum.
If you follow that link and look at the top of the forum, you will see a link to the latest installer, plus the patch necessary for successful operation.

If you don't have access to the McDonnell Douglas F-15E Strike Eagle Support Forum, email me and I'll sort it.

Thanks - Osh
Thanks, Osh. I have now located the link to the latest installer, plus the patch. Please confirm that the patch consists of the two .dll files to be copied into the Modules folder.

JonathanBleeker

Post by JonathanBleeker » Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:03 pm

Correct.

Return to “McDonnell Douglas F-15C & F-15E General Forum”