F-15E Missions, AI Traffic, and Airbases

Find out more before you buy, or chat to other F-15E pilots!
(No support requests please)
JamesChams
Re: F-15E Missions, AI Traffic, and Airbases

Post by JamesChams » Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:53 am

Extremely Outstanding work, Mr. Ken Stallings! :twisted:
Currently downloading the latest SP v1.1B and this AI Package of your's to be installed and tested shortly. ;)

My *FSX Dreams* are still coming true this and every year, Praise God! :mrgreen:

gregone

Post by gregone » Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:41 am

Hi Ken, great work on the Missions and AI Aircraft and Scenery really adds to the aircraft. Cheers Greg 8-)
Last edited by gregone on Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:21 am, edited 2 times in total.

Ken Stallings

Post by Ken Stallings » Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:07 am

Thanks, Greg and James, appreciate the kind words!

I am going to finish the fifth mission tomorrow. It will be using the temporary stand-in aircraft and vehicles, but once I receive the final ground targets I will add them to each of the missions to put the finished bow on them.

Cheers,

Ken

Ken Stallings

Post by Ken Stallings » Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:08 am

The ZIP and WINRAR packages have both been uploaded to my server and include the fifth and final mission for the F-15E package. This final mission is an interdiction of Tallil AB, Iraq on the opening day of Operation Desert Storm. It is, of course, a night mission out of Prince Sultan AB, Saudi Arabia. The briefing will include all the information and background you need to carry out the mission requirements. Be ready for the unexpected!

Here are the links to the two packages -- both complete, just one using WINRAR format and the other using ZIP format:

Zip File: http://www.kenstallings.com/downloads/M ... ackage.zip

WinRAR File: http://www.kenstallings.com/downloads/M ... ackage.rar

Ken

Ken Stallings

Post by Ken Stallings » Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:55 am

Apologies folks! If you can give me a small mea culpa here. I realized I left out a few of the new files from the package, so I am uploading the packages again.

Sorry for any inconvenience it caused. BTW: Colin explained today that he thinks he can get me the real ground targets and enemy fighter tomorrow. If I get it, I will quickly put those in the missions and once testing them out, put out the Gold release package.

Cheers,

Ken

Ken Stallings

Post by Ken Stallings » Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:23 pm

Everything is there now. Same links as above.

Ken

Ken Stallings

Post by Ken Stallings » Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:27 am

The two links shown immediately above this post are still active. I added this to bump this back to the top.

Ken

wseben

Post by wseben » Tue May 15, 2012 2:33 pm

Ken Stallings wrote:OK, Colin has given the OK for me to provide the customers with a free upgrade to your MilViz F-15E. We are offering this now for a couple of reasons. First, we think it will be a ton of fun for each of you to experience the F-15E is a far more immersive and tactically realistic environment. Second, I would like feedback on how the package is installing and how it functions for each of you. You may recall I did the AI traffic for the T-38A and the traffic for the F-15E functions very much the same way.

When you click on either of the two links provided below (one a ZIP file the other a WINRAR archive), simply download the file to a temporary location and then unzip it or unarchive the contents into that temporary folder. Included are detailed installation instructions in the Readme text file. Should you have any issues getting this package properly installed (especially with adding the Targets and Airbases scenery to your scenery library, please use this thread to provide me with that feedback so I can offer any necessary corrections and improvements.

Likewise, please feel free to provide feedback on the quality of the missions. You will have three missions at this time you can fly. I am close to completing a fourth mission at this time and should have it finished tomorrow. I am planning a fifth and final mission which I will work on next week. As I get feedback, and make additions, I will make advisories here in this thread to include invitations to download the latest updates.

These missions and all files associated with them are NOT SUPPORTED by Milviz or any of it's entities.

Here are the links to dowload your chose of format:

ZIP Link: http://www.kenstallings.com/downloads/M ... ackage.zip

WINRAR Link: http://www.kenstallings.com/downloads/M ... ackage.rar

Cheers, and happy flying!

Tanks and Salute ;) ;) ;) ;)

Ken

wseben

Post by wseben » Sun May 20, 2012 11:50 am

a very good job tanks ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
i like what you did with Seymour-Johnson AFB
Attachments
milviz.jpg
milviz.jpg (17.18 KiB) Viewed 17300 times
Last edited by wseben on Mon May 21, 2012 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ken Stallings

Post by Ken Stallings » Sun May 20, 2012 9:51 pm

Happy you guys like 'em!

The Beech Baron 55 we are about to release will also feature six customized missions. These will be designed to replicate FAA AMEL training to earn your AMEL pilot certificate!

Ken

wseben

Post by wseben » Tue May 22, 2012 9:08 pm

wseben wrote:
Ken Stallings wrote:OK, Colin has given the OK for me to provide the customers with a free upgrade to your MilViz F-15E. We are offering this now for a couple of reasons. First, we think it will be a ton of fun for each of you to experience the F-15E is a far more immersive and tactically realistic environment. Second, I would like feedback on how the package is installing and how it functions for each of you. You may recall I did the AI traffic for the T-38A and the traffic for the F-15E functions very much the same way.

When you click on either of the two links provided below (one a ZIP file the other a WINRAR archive), simply download the file to a temporary location and then unzip it or unarchive the contents into that temporary folder. Included are detailed installation instructions in the Readme text file. Should you have any issues getting this package properly installed (especially with adding the Targets and Airbases scenery to your scenery library, please use this thread to provide me with that feedback so I can offer any necessary corrections and improvements.

Likewise, please feel free to provide feedback on the quality of the missions. You will have three missions at this time you can fly. I am close to completing a fourth mission at this time and should have it finished tomorrow. I am planning a fifth and final mission which I will work on next week. As I get feedback, and make additions, I will make advisories here in this thread to include invitations to download the latest updates.

These missions and all files associated with them are NOT SUPPORTED by Milviz or any of it's entities.

Here are the links to dowload your chose of format:

ZIP Link: http://www.kenstallings.com/downloads/M ... ackage.zip

WINRAR Link: http://www.kenstallings.com/downloads/M ... ackage.rar

Cheers, and happy flying!

Tanks and Salute ;) ;) ;) ;)

Ken
works fine with me tanks :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ;)

hazer

Post by hazer » Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:38 pm

I seem to be having a problem with my AI F-15E's. They only fly out of Hatzerim, Israel (and of course they are F-15I that fly). I have yet to be at any other base and see any Eagles parked on the ramp or flying. I did see some F-15E in HAS during Mission 1 but none flew and stayed in their HAS.
Anyone else have this issue? Any advice would be great!

Thanks,
HAZER

Leadworks

Post by Leadworks » Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:06 pm

Hi Ken First of all Thank You I have Windows 7 and for 3 hrs last night and an additional 2 hrs. this morning I have tried and tried with no success.....let me know and eveyone else if there is another way.....

Thank You , Leadworks

Mickey

Post by Mickey » Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:39 pm

Ken,

For some reason, I'm unable to download from both the links mentioned here.
I've tried, right click and save target as, and even left clicking on them. None of the options work.

Can you provide any other way to download the package.

Thank you.

Mickey

Krazycolin
Site Admin

Post by Krazycolin » Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:33 pm

just click on the links. they work fine.

Return to “McDonnell Douglas F-15C & F-15E General Forum”