B350 question/help

All the new and coolest stuff that we're working on!

Moderator: N4GIX

dtglass
B350 question/help

Post by dtglass » Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:18 am

I bought and downloaded the 350 two days ago without a hitch, but upon starting fsx and then entering the aircraft, I noticed that the screens of the MFD and PFD do not function correctly. With the avionics master off, it looks as it should, but when I turn the master on, the screens appear to turn glassy and random buttons and such are seen - including the heading knob, buttons from the sides of the MFD, and some annunciators - almost as if you're looking at them through a window, but alas no actual PFD or MFD is there. Is this a problem that others have encountered? Any ideas for a quick fix? Am I dumb and screwed something up? Any info would be great. I called myself scouring the forums to make sure I'm not beating a dead horse and I didn't see anything, but please direct me to a thread if I missed it.

I have still flown the plane by sense of smell without the PL21 working and I absolutely love the feel of it on the ground and in the air. Feels almost exactly like the PL21 B350 I fly in real life. So to the devs, I thank you for such an amazing 350! Been waiting too long for one to appear. Only gripe (and its so miniscule, its hardly worth noting) is the gear lever handle. Looks a tad funky when the in-transit red lights come one, but given how awesome the rest of the plane is, I hardly even care.

So like I said, any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
dtglass

Krazycolin
Site Admin
Re: B350 question/help

Post by Krazycolin » Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:32 am

First off, this should be in the support forums. Second I am not sure what you. Could you provide pics (in the new thread that you will create in the support forums. )
Creative Director and chooser of planes.

dtglass

Post by dtglass » Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:36 am

Will do, sorry for that. Feel free to delete this. I'll get a screenshot and head over to support

Thanks

Krazycolin
Site Admin

Post by Krazycolin » Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:38 am

Thanks.
Creative Director and chooser of planes.