MSFS 2020

All the new and coolest stuff that we're working on!
farman
MSFS 2020

Post by farman » Tue Aug 25, 2020 2:52 pm

Since MS do appears to be an enemy of mil planes, any plan to get involved in the new platform?
Thanks for any answer & regards,
Fulvio

YoYo
Re: MSFS 2020

Post by YoYo » Thu Aug 27, 2020 12:55 am

Which platform? DCS?
Btw. I think its a time only when we will see military planes in MSFS but you have right, no mil code yet as I know.

farman

Post by farman » Thu Aug 27, 2020 6:33 am

Sorry, I didn't clarify which platform I was speaking about. Yes, it's the MSFS 2020, without a single mil plane! Hope you will enter in this new business, since it appears to be a kind of a wonder - Iìm waiting to install it just today -.
Fulvio

kahovden

Post by kahovden » Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:15 pm

YoYo wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 12:55 am
Which platform? DCS?
Btw. I think its a time only when we will see military planes in MSFS but you have right, no mil code yet as I know.
How about the Milviz F-16 Viper project... for MSFS?

farman

Post by farman » Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:29 pm

Hi,
since I begun to fly in MSFS two days ago, after having seen the overall scenery quality of this new platform, it's even impossible to think to go back to P3D, that - IMHO -, after v5 HF3 has worsened its issues.
So, whichever mil plane MilViz think to upgrade to MFSF will be very, very welcome!
Fulvio

Fess_ter

Post by Fess_ter » Sun Oct 04, 2020 2:26 pm

Have to disagree about MSF2020.
At first glance it is sparkly but lacking content and functionality.
It is a Beta flight game that may turn into a sim given a year or so to grow.
MSF2020 airports are garbo, and I'm not talking about buildings. The lights and beacons are on 24/7. The taxiway lights were laid down by a cross eyed bot, sometimes in the middle of the taxiway, and always staggered from the left and right sided of the taxiway (they are supposed to be directly across in pairs). Scenery wise, there are no tower obstructions. They did add power line towers the update before last (good). The tree variety placement suck. Pine trees all over Indiana (IN has a mix of trees) and not one pine tree in the Smoky Mountains in Tennessee.
Live Weather? Doesn't work.
Flight Models? Kinda suck. The constant, contrived, simulated jostling of the aircraft for turbulence is annoying and unrealistic.
Yes it will need payware developer planes. Hopefully they dont have major things stuck on rails. They aren't done developing it yet so good luck trying to build a complex aircraft model and not have to "fix" it because they change something in their unfinished code.

What I would like, is for Milviz to get their P3Dv5hf2 plane updates coming out. I am aware they have contracts with other entities outside of building hobby sim planes. However, when I check back at their site month after month and see no updates for P3D and development pictures for MFS2020, it is frustrating and disappointing. MSF2020 has crap all for planes and it sucks for serious simming, and will likely be that way for the next 12 months. P3Dv5 is what I have and yet cant fly the MilViz planes that I enjoy.

Rant out.
Cheers.

ggerolamo

Post by ggerolamo » Fri Oct 09, 2020 11:08 am

Fess_ter wrote:
Sun Oct 04, 2020 2:26 pm
What I would like, is for Milviz to get their P3Dv5hf2 plane updates coming out. I am aware they have contracts with other entities outside of building hobby sim planes. However, when I check back at their site month after month and see no updates for P3D and development pictures for MFS2020, it is frustrating and disappointing. MSF2020 has crap all for planes and it sucks for serious simming, and will likely be that way for the next 12 months. P3Dv5 is what I have and yet cant fly the MilViz planes that I enjoy.
I fully support this statement !
Why have all the well-known producers of study level aircraft managed to make it usable for p3dv5 - but not MILVIZ ?
I really can't quite understand that :-(

nevertheless still hopeful
ggerolamo

JonathanBleeker

Post by JonathanBleeker » Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:51 am

We have several aircraft out for P3D v5. KA350i, T-38A, T-38C to name some. The only reason the older fast jets are not out for v5 yet is because I am tied up with our military contracts (which other well known producers of study level aircraft do not have).

ggerolamo

Post by ggerolamo » Sun Oct 11, 2020 2:18 pm

Sad to hear that :-(
Let me get this right: everyone who, like me, is waiting for civil aircraft for p3dv5 at Milviz (DHC3,PC6,MD530,DHC2,C310,...) just had 'bad luck' ???
I think that I'm certainly not the only p3d user who is not interested in military aircraft at all - and as an end user who has been waiting for at least a decent p3dv5 installer for months, this is a very sobering prospect...

sorry, I'm really disappointed - contracts with other companies can't really be an understandable explanation for such a delay...

Curtis-P

Post by Curtis-P » Mon Oct 12, 2020 2:48 am

ggerolamo wrote:
Sun Oct 11, 2020 2:18 pm
Let me get this right: everyone who, like me, is waiting for civil aircraft for p3dv5 at Milviz (DHC3,PC6,MD530,DHC2,C310,...) just had 'bad luck' ???
I think that I'm certainly not the only p3d user who is not interested in military aircraft at all - and as an end user who has been waiting for at least a decent p3dv5 installer for months, this is a very sobering prospect...

sorry, I'm really disappointed - contracts with other companies can't really be an understandable explanation for such a delay...
Yep I've been waiting since July 17th for a texture issue fix on the MD530F PBR I purchased. It's an issue with one rear door. I guess they will get the new money makers out before fixing the ones they already have the money for. :cry:

CAPFlyer

Post by CAPFlyer » Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:18 pm

ggerolamo wrote:
Sun Oct 11, 2020 2:18 pm

You mean contracts with the US Government and (possibly) other countries? Contracts that have strict deadlines and usually have pretty harsh monitary penalties for missing them?

If that's not an "understandable" explanation, then maybe buying from MilViz, or A2A, or RAZBAM, or a number of other FS developers isn't for you. This isn't Microsoft which has dozens of employees working on any given single part of Windows (or for that fact, 50+ working on MSFS 2020 between MS and Asobo). This is a small team of developers (last I checked like 6 people) who have been extremely lucky and gotten several very lucrative government contracts (some of which are publically known) that will allow them to not only continue developing for P3D, but MSFS and whatever other platforms come in the future. In the meantime, however, we need to give them the benefit of the doubt when they tell us that that's what they are busy on. If you don't like it, then frankly, pound sand.

ggerolamo

Post by ggerolamo » Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:59 pm

CAPFlyer wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:18 pm
If that's not an "understandable" explanation, then maybe buying from MilViz, or A2A, or RAZBAM, or a number of other FS developers isn't for you.
Sorry, but this is really a pathetic and senseless statement !
Typical US boy :lol:
A new installer is really not too much to ask :roll:

Return to “Work In Progress”