Take a look around the Viper 3D VC

All the new and coolest stuff that we're working on!

Moderator: N4GIX

Denisgerard
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:29 am
Re: Take a look around the Viper 3D VC

Post by Denisgerard » Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:06 pm

F16c on ms 2020 without tack pack is useless in my opinion... We need combat theatre and AI combat aircrafts, not just drones or sam sites. :? But who care ?

kahovden
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:51 pm
Re: Take a look around the Viper 3D VC

Post by kahovden » Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:04 am

Denisgerard wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:06 pm
F16c on ms 2020 without tack pack is useless in my opinion... We need combat theatre and AI combat aircrafts, not just drones or sam sites. :? But who care ?
If you want to deploy weapons use DCS or BMS or whatever...

P3D or MSFS2020 is about the actual flying part and flight dynamics. To fly an advanced Milviz F-16C around the world in MSFS2020 would be epic. Weapons on the Viper in MSFS2020 has no meaning... it is a simulator about FLYING.

kahovden
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:51 pm
Re: Take a look around the Viper 3D VC

Post by kahovden » Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:25 pm

SnuffyTheMongoose wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:22 am
None of our projects are on hold at this time
Any development or project news regarding the Viper?

User avatar
doodlebug
Posts: 2207
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:49 pm
Location: LYX>YUL
Re: Take a look around the Viper 3D VC

Post by doodlebug » Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:49 pm

in code still
Oisin Little a.k.a. Osh
Milviz QA/Product Manager

Email is the best way to contact me: info@milviz.com

FSX:SE P3Dv4.5 XP11 Z270X i7-7700 16GB DDR4 GTX1070 Ti Win10 OSX 12.6
ORBx scenery REX environment Chaseplane
P3Dv4.5 HM175 i5-7300HQ 16GB DDR4 GTX1060M Win10

Denisgerard
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:29 am
Re: Take a look around the Viper 3D VC

Post by Denisgerard » Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:26 pm

cool

kahovden
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:51 pm
Re: Take a look around the Viper 3D VC

Post by kahovden » Tue Jun 09, 2020 12:20 am

doodlebug wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:49 pm
in code still
When will we be able to fly the Viper?
Where can we fly it? P3Dv5? MSFS2020?

kahovden
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:51 pm
Re: Take a look around the Viper 3D VC

Post by kahovden » Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:27 pm

doodlebug wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:49 pm
in code still
A reply would be nice...

SnuffyTheMongoose
Posts: 325
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:00 pm
Re: Take a look around the Viper 3D VC

Post by SnuffyTheMongoose » Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:29 pm

no comment

kahovden
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:51 pm
Re: Take a look around the Viper 3D VC

Post by kahovden » Wed Aug 05, 2020 9:47 pm

SnuffyTheMongoose wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:29 pm
no comment
I am sure all your customers appreciated that reply, thanks.

SnuffyTheMongoose
Posts: 325
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:00 pm
Re: Take a look around the Viper 3D VC

Post by SnuffyTheMongoose » Thu Aug 06, 2020 1:59 am

We are under NDA and cannot, therefore, answer anything about 2020.

kahovden
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:51 pm
Re: Take a look around the Viper 3D VC

Post by kahovden » Mon Aug 10, 2020 11:52 pm

SnuffyTheMongoose wrote:
Thu Aug 06, 2020 1:59 am
We are under NDA and cannot, therefore, answer anything about 2020.
There is no NDA preventing Milviz from answering, only arrogance and/or lack of respect for the customer(s). It was YOU (Milviz - doodlebug) that made/posted the F-16 announcement back in 2018. I am simply asking for ANY KIND of "Viper project update". Do you think a "no comment" reply is a good reply? Or to explain the "no comment" with "We are under NDA and cannot, therefore, answer anything about 2020". I never required you to answer anything about MSFS2020.

Milviz made the "Take a look around the Viper 3D VC" almost 2 years ago. I am sure that a proper "Viper project update" reply would be appreciated by everybody following your (Milviz) "Viper project".

User avatar
Slayer
Posts: 554
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:26 am
Location: Michigan
Re: Take a look around the Viper 3D VC

Post by Slayer » Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:29 am

kahovden wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 11:52 pm
SnuffyTheMongoose wrote:
Thu Aug 06, 2020 1:59 am
We are under NDA and cannot, therefore, answer anything about 2020.
There is no NDA preventing Milviz from answering, only arrogance and/or lack of respect for the customer(s). It was YOU (Milviz - doodlebug) that made/posted the F-16 announcement back in 2018. I am simply asking for ANY KIND of "Viper project update". Do you think a "no comment" reply is a good reply? Or to explain the "no comment" with "We are under NDA and cannot, therefore, answer anything about 2020". I never required you to answer anything about MSFS2020.

Milviz made the "Take a look around the Viper 3D VC" almost 2 years ago. I am sure that a proper "Viper project update" reply would be appreciated by everybody following your (Milviz) "Viper project".
Hi kahovden.

We are still working on the project.

As you can expect we are trying to deliver the highest quality products to our customers that they have come to expect.

Although 3D renders are great to show what we are working on it does not show the underlying code required to make a product of this scale a faithful rendition.

On many of our products the 3d portion is done years ahead of coding and this is one of those cases. So there is really nothing to share with the community except that "It is in code at this point in time"

That being said while we do appreciate your enthusiasm for the Viper project, I do ask you to be have a bit more patience and respect towards our team members. The Viper is coming, "When it's ready"

Consider yourself warned.
Steve McNitt
Milviz Forum Support

System Specs:
I7 7740K, 32 GB Ram, Windows 10 x64, NVIDIA 1080GTX GPU, 3-SSD's, P3DV4.5 HF3 / P3DV5 /X-Plane 11


Post Reply