Odd Bugs

callumsalisbury
Odd Bugs

Post by callumsalisbury » Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:21 pm

Hi there,

I'm suffering from a few odd bugs with this plane:

The battery master switch doesn't work, it only flicks on momentarily before turning off. (Ctrl+E turns it on properly as part of a start up procedure but you can't do it manually)
Once the craft is on, I am using the RXPGTN 750 which works in all other aircraft (including my other Milviz bush planes) but it doesn't show anything here after avionics are powered on.
Also poor performance. I know this plane requires more VRAM than previous milviz planes but I do have the recommended 4gb (GTX 980) and performance is still poor.

Thanks in advance for any help

Also, it's small but as a heads up, the stall warning test button works even when the battery is off

Taguilo
Re: Odd Bugs

Post by Taguilo » Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:32 pm

Hi,

-Regarding battery switch, are you sure you are not operating the Generator Reset switch instead of Battery switch?

-As for low frames, do you have Wx gauge enabled?

-Stall warning = yes, it is a bug. Thanks for pointing it out. Will be fixed in the next SP.

Tomas

snapshot21

Post by snapshot21 » Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:32 am

1. Regarding the battery switch, I had this happen to me too, but it was due to the chocks and tie downs still being connected to the aircraft. Once i remove that, battery switch was working fine.

2. It seems that RXP GTN 750 option is not officially supported by MVAMS. Only the F1 GTNs and RXP GNSs are present as options. You can use the option though for the F1 GTNs and use the ingame RXP utility to replace the F1 with the RXP versions.

callumsalisbury

Post by callumsalisbury » Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:09 pm

Hi,

I think Snapshot21 has found the source of the battery issue - it is with the chocks and tie downs.

I did have the WX Radar enabled but even disabled performance is not much better.

Also, the trim set up warner has the same bug as the stall warner. However, I can't seem to get it to be pressed without the horn going off even when all the trims are set correctly (including rudder trim being set to the right)

Thanks for your help

ryanbatc

Post by ryanbatc » Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:17 am

Send me a PM if you need help getting the clickspots to work with RXP GTN's

Return to “Pilatus PC-6 Support Forum”