Unable to Resume Saved Flight Due to issues

Covertghost
Unable to Resume Saved Flight Due to issues

Post by Covertghost » Sat Dec 18, 2021 12:26 am

Hello,

I'm running Prepar3D V4.5.14 and I saved a flight during mid flight. When I went to load the flight again it didn't save my current state. The FMC and all avionics were out and it also said no flight plan loaded. Can you guys please look into this?

Slayer
Re: Unable to Resume Saved Flight Due to issues

Post by Slayer » Sun Dec 19, 2021 4:14 pm

Covertghost wrote:
Sat Dec 18, 2021 12:26 am
Hello,

I'm running Prepar3D V4.5.14 and I saved a flight during mid flight. When I went to load the flight again it didn't save my current state. The FMC and all avionics were out and it also said no flight plan loaded. Can you guys please look into this?
That's not really supported but I believe if you save the flight plan in the FMS you can then pick up where you left off by reloading it in the FMS and moving the FP along to your next waypoint.

Covertghost

Post by Covertghost » Sun Dec 19, 2021 5:06 pm

Ok I will try that. However, I have found that when I load my saved flight at times nothing is powered on in the plane and it's just cold and dark. Do I need to do something with the MVAMS prior to loading the saved flight? I mean as long as I can get the saved flight to load and in Auto pilot where I left off that would be awesome.

Slayer

Post by Slayer » Mon Dec 20, 2021 3:50 pm

The "current conditions" state in MVAMS should do that. Please make sure that your running the MVAMS and Sim as admin.

Covertghost

Post by Covertghost » Mon Dec 20, 2021 10:56 pm

Sim I was running as admin and also verified that users had full control on the Lockheed Martin directory. I have not tried running mvams as admin. I will try that and let you know.

Return to “K.A.350 Support Forum”