Warning lights are off

alejandrocec
Warning lights are off

Post by alejandrocec » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:14 pm

Hello to all.
I recently managed to install the King 350i, but none of the warning lights come on. They are all off. I perform the procedure for starting the engines, which work very well, also the Proline21 screens work correctly, but I cannot get the warning lights on the panels to work. I also press the "check" button so that all the indicator lights work and I have not succeeded either. Can anyone help me to fix this problem? Thanks a lot.

Slayer
Re: Warning lights are off

Post by Slayer » Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:43 am

Did you leave the engine starter switches in the on position? WIth this aircraft after you start it you must turn the switch back off, they are not spring loaded. If you fail to do so the power will not work correctly when you turn on the generators.

alejandrocec

Post by alejandrocec » Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:56 pm

Hello Slayer
Yes sir I did it. I always follow the normal procedure to start the engines, but all the panel lights are off in all times.

Slayer

Post by Slayer » Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:52 am

This is probably the first report I have seen of this problem.

Is this an ORBX install or purchased through us?

It almost sounds like XMLTOOLS isn't installed but other stuff would be non functional as well.

alejandrocec

Post by alejandrocec » Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:02 am

Hello Slayer
I bought the plane directly from the Milviz website and immediately installed it on the P3D v4.5. I have also installed the updates to the different versions of this aircraft and have not been able to get the lights on the announcement panels to work.

Slayer

Post by Slayer » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:27 am

Not sure what could be missing on your end. I am going to ask the developers and see if they have any ideas.

In the mean time can you please be sure you have the latest version 1.2 from the top of the form here and do a clean install ( uninstall , then make sure folder is gone from P3D/simobjects/aircraft).

Right click the installer and run as admin. Also make sure you have an exception in windows defender or your antivirus for your P3D folder.

kplanet

Post by kplanet » Sun Jan 24, 2021 6:47 pm

Yes its a XMLTools issue. I had this too. After i changed my DLL.cfg to make IVAO Altitude running this issue appears. But a clean reinstall of the KA350 solved this problem for me. Maybe check your DLL.cfg in .../User/AppData/Roaming/Lockheed Martin/Prepar3D vX/

alejandrocec

Post by alejandrocec » Sat Feb 20, 2021 2:52 am

Thanks for your answer, unfortunately I have not managed to make it work. Even the PFD, MDF, ESIS, RTU, FMS windows are in black. I installed the Xmtools version that came out recently and I didn't achieve anything either. I have installed the plane, several times with all the options and I do not achieve anything.

Slayer

Post by Slayer » Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:37 am

Please make sure you are running the installer as admin. and your P3D directory is excluded from antivirus scanning , sometimes it will take out the trueglass/real light which may result in what you are seeing.

sharpless281

Post by sharpless281 » Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:21 pm

I have a exclusion in windows defender for P3D folder. I had to do that for one product giving me issues.

Return to “K.A.350 Support Forum”